The The Cambridge from Mobility.co.uk is specially designed with the end user in mind, ensuring that those who are looking for the best mobility products in the UK can meet their everyday needs.
This exciting new design of chair has Electric Cordless Operation using a self powered unit that is charged overnight and will operate in normal use for approximately 10 days between charges.
This enables the carer to push the chair from room to room without having to worry about trailing electric cables.
The Recline Only action has 2 motors that offer a Tilt-in-Space facility, Trendelenberg position and independent operation of the back and footboard which folds underneath the chair.
|Seat to floor||19"||???19"|
|Seat Width||17.5"||?? 20"|
|Seat Depth||18"||?? 19"|
|Back Height||28"||?? 31"|
|Max User Weight 19 stone|
- Mobile Hoist Friendly
- Electric Cordless Operation
- 2 motor action with Tilt-in-Space Trendelenberg position
- Independent operation of backrest and footboard
- Footrest folds underneath seat
- Easy to manouevre 5" diameter castors
- Push handle
- Pressure relief foam to seat
- Lateral Support
- Removable arms
- Pressure relief foam to footboard
- Visco polymer pressure relief sheet to seat and footboard
- Side pockets
- Headrest (cut out style for extra neck support)
Supplied in standard colours as listed. All c/w Black PU 4 way stretch comfort cover to seat and backrest (waterproof and vapour permeable)
Additional colours available to special order. Please contact us for further details.